8/1999 iCE Pack
1. In an attempt to overthrow the government, iCE has launched a presidential campaign. The "Vote for WWW.iCE.ORG for President" project is being headed by none other than the king turd himself, Lord Soth. Visit WWW.iCE.ORG today!
2. iCE didn't manage to enslave any new artists this month. Someone had to be punished, and Syntax Error quickly volunteered. However, his begging for "that special pain" quickly led to him being led back to his cage by his master, the Doctor of Love, aka Vesalius.
3. The iCE ANSI squad was far too busy playing "Hide the Hotdog" with Force Ten to be bothered with matters as trivial as ANSI. Somehow, a few dedicated artists managed to produce a few lines of pixelated goodness.
3.5 In totally unrelated news, iCE's high-resolution department continued to whoop major butt this month. Be sure to check out every disk of the iCEPack.
4. In yet another sign that the world can't get enough of iCE's art, 3D stud Steven Stahlberg sold his Virtual Girl model for an estimated 2.3 billion dollars. Steven immediately donated every penny to the "Vote for WWW.iCE.ORG for President" campaign.
5. Some know Devastator as an iCE "Member", but his true focus in life is to spread the gospel of his love for hamsters. In accordance with this, Dev has purchased the 3rd world nation of Canada and turned it into a full time hamster sex clubhouse. Streaming video of Devastator and his furry friends can be found at WWW.iCE.ORG.
6. As summer winds down, iCE continues to march into the new millenium. Will we all die? Will all the computers turn into chop suey? Will Syntax Error ever get over his Ricky Martin obsession? The only way to find out will be to catch us again next month. Until then, toodles!
- Trip "Naked ANSI for life!" (iCE)