September, 2001 iCE Pack
2. Gecko recently shocked the nation this month by correctly counting the number of jellybeans in the jar. "I never thought I would win," she said, "I mean Tetanus has been training all year for this, and Jamie McCarter took both the State Police beancount and the 4H fundraiser money jar competitions. I just never thought that I could do it. But now that I have, I realize that Jamie and Tetanus really just suck. They're all talk, and I'm going to whoop them in next month's Rotary Club mothball count!" We wish her luck!
3. On a somber note, iCE almost lost a member this month. We're glad that Corpulent Cow made it out of his building safely on September 11, and we offer our condolences to everyone affected by this tragedy.
4. The slowdown in the economy really hit us hard this month. A number of artists had to be let go in order for us to announce a profitable quarter. Analysts questioned the move, saying "but these are unpaid artists! There's no way to save money by letting them go! Plus they have only 3 donations to cover their hardware costs, and they're not even close to breaking even!" In response, Mass Delusion has stated that iCE might need to reevaluate its current projections for the quarter and all previous quarters.
5. Check out Jamie McCarter's special release of his "Yoyo" animation. It's really really awesome, so make sure you have Quicktime installed so you can view it! On a side note, we wish Jamie a safe move to London. He's moving there to take a new job working on a high profile movie which we can't say the name of (yet). But we're proud of Jamie and we wish him luck over in England!
6. Additionally, we have yet another quilt for you this month! The girls of tiles.ice.org got together to do a quilt. Although Gecko was the only iCE female to participate, she did a significant amount of work on it, and we wanted to show it off in the iCE pack. Great work, ladies!
7. That's all for yet another month! Enjoy the pack and post to let us know what you think. And watch out for a new sister site from iCE later this month!
Great work, everyone.
I feel cheated (even though i didn't participate)
i ll be glad, if u'll gimme an answer