2/2000 iCE Pack
2. Did we hire a dot-com ad agency? Where did that crap come from??
3. We would love to welcome Darkhalo to iCE! As you'll undoubtedly see, his artwork is truly amazing! Aside from when we walked in on him and the plum pie ("well I thought that if warm apple pie feels like that, I prefer the back entrance, so logically... "), he's really pretty normal. Assuming you ignore the piercings, of course, but then again, we normally look above the waist, so it's not a problem.
4. This month saw contact from some older iCE friends. Indonesian member Wix was found lounging in San Francisco working for Macromedia as a designer and the relocation of Darkmage from Pennsylvania also to the rice-a-roni town. Simultaneously Mass Delusion also relocated to Alcatraz to develop a new initiation center for incoming iCEicles.
5. Sinned Soul and Hitman were moved into iCE Alumni this month.
6. iCE Alumni datastores were completely wiped out this month.
7. iCE Alumni was restored from a backup tape from last month, but any recent changes were unfortunately lost. Too bad.
8. Mass Delusion was quoted this month as saying derogatory remarks about "those damned stinking lamers." We wish to distance ourselves from that statement, and repeat our standard policy in iCE. Angry rants from the Senior Staff in no way represent the feelings of iCE, since a group is really a collection of people and doesn't have feelings. We apologize to the damned stinking lamers and hope that they all forgive us, their superiors, for our mistaken remarks.
9. Lord Soth would like to make a public service announcement that genital warts are BAD. Always use protection and before you dive, make sure you smell the water first, got it?
-Mass "Don't put that there" Delusion and Lord "Summer camp doesn't count" Soth