7/1999 iCE Pack
2. While the Lunar Prospector didn't find any traces of water, it did pick up one blip on its radar - Inazone. Oddly enough, Inazone was found lying in a crater on the south side of the Moon, complaining about being thirsty.
3. While some people might claim we're in "summer" already, iCE always feels like a warm spring day. With that fuzzy feeling in mind, we decided to take a duster to our memberlist and clean up some of the cobwebs. It once again reflects "active" members in iCE. Except for Force Ten. But nobody likes him anyways, what with his big teeth and all.
4. Two new guys are showing their wares for the first time this month, hirez boys Fyrenurbs (Ryan3d) and Tim Lewis both have great work in the pack. Ryan has some incredible 3D talent (make sure you check his website) while Tim keeps doing this amazingly realistic dp2e images. Either way, we've got a real pair so keep your eyes on them.
5. Showing that the girls have what it takes in iCE as well, Kitiara came from the RIP department to show off two new 35k+ ANSIs. Now if we could convince Elizabeth Hurley to join, iCE would be complete!
6. A victim of the memberlist cleanup, it was revealed in high level staff meetings that senior staffer Sinned Soul has actually not contributed to iCE since he joined as senior staff more than a decade ago. Amazed how something like this could happen, Cold and Ugly was heard exclaiming "SON OF A!" while Boa took the less militant approach and had a smoke.
6.66 Despite an intense investigation from our "logic and sensability" focus group, Ricky Martin still had the #1 spot on the charts this month.
7. Adam Grossi hits us this month with his sophomore submission - an excellent example of what talented artists can come up with. Stir with iCE, and watch out! We had some great pieces turned in by guys like Magnetic M, Mongi, Jae, Mass Murderer, Sprite, Rogue Leader and more. This art pack is filled with art that is good art. and art. and stuff.
8. With that English out of our system, we're ready to say adios and let you get back to what you were accidentally stopped from doing - but we won't talk about that, now will we?
-Mass "I (heart) Dawson's Creek" Delusion // iCE Senior Staff