3/1993 iCE Pack
2. iCE says goodbye to two good members this month: Amroth and The Magical Gangster. Good luck guys.
3. From two members departing, to two members joining: This month we welcome both Lepper Messiah and Danzig to full iCE member status. One month ago LP was doing only fonts... needless to say, we're impressed.
4. Along with his art and Courier Coordinating duties, this month marks the first in what will hopefully be many that Shihear Kallizad will be compiling the iCEPack. Hopefully this will take some of the pressure off the staff.
5. *NOTE* To All iCE Sites: If you are the sysop of an iCE Site, it is important for you to be aware that it's up to YOU to inform us if there is a problem with your courier. If you are not receiving the iCEPACK after a reasonable amount of time, make sure you let either the CC, or a Staff member know. If we could make rounds to check up on all the sites we would, but it's simply not feasable. In a similar note: We aren't able to talk to all the artists all the time either so, if you (as an iCE Artist or Member) have a problem or need something taken care of, or just want to keep in touch, please contact: Genesis, Metal Head, Ricochet, Shihear Kallizad, Sought After, The BBS Bouncer, or Tormented Soul. Any one of these people can handle your problem, keep you up to date on recent iCE events, or readily contact a staff member if it's warranted.
6. Articles are steadily being collected for the iCE Magazine. After the first issue is released, it's scheduled to come out about every three months. A monthly schedule was discussed but it didn't seem practical, first, the pressure would be immense, and second, we didn't feel there would be enough to report every month. The first issue will concern iCE, and consecutive issues will be more general with a section about iCE. While it isn't possible for everyone in the group to produce the magazine (the whole 'too many chiefs, not enough indians' thing), we're trying to include as many iCE members as possible and get as much input from them. Please leave any questions, suggestions, or articles on Hardwired, Sanctuary(tm), Rivendell (when it goes back up!!), or leave Felony Netmail to Tempus Thales or Shihear Kallizad.
7. Speaking of the Mag, we've included "SURVEY.ANS" in this Pack. If you have an opinion, and want to be represented in the mag, just fill this out it out and get it to one of the HQ's, or leave netmail to a staff member. (This is for anyone, btw.)
8. If there was an award for most improved iCE artist, it would almost unanimously go to Icy. His incredible progress can by charted by checking the past four iCEPACK's, two ansi's steadily every month and each month better than that last. Great job guy, but watch out for LP!
9. The VGA for Soul of the Hunter by Juice was released in .PCX format to prevent the incombatibility problems associated with coding hi-resolution pictures.
10. Looks like we had another month in the traditon of September, and November of '92, as well as January of '93. To quote Force Ten "We had a month and a half this month!". Since we seem to be going in two month cycles here, don't expect April to be anything close to this month.
- Looking for a new BBS software? Check out LiQUiD. Forum hack with original artwork by iCE and ACiD artists.
- Tempus Thales [iCE Senior Staff] & Shihear Kallizad [CC]
Greets to: Force Ten - "ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz........ .. ." How 'bout those VGA artists? :) Mitch - Why do you even have a handle? We want CCi (repeat as desired) Captain Kaos - M-i-C (Couriers, pft.) K-E-Y (Bah, they suck.) M-O-U-S-E! "Fuck this. I'm going to Disney World!" Lord Carnuss - I got your competition...riiigght here bud. Grin. "Can't wait for your next ansi in July" -SK QUiCK SiLVER - Year to date, QS vs SK: QS ahead, but 9 months still to go! Stay tuned! SharP - iCE is a BUS? A BUS?! I guess that makes ACiD a Pinto :) Tank - I hope we provided you with some more bricks this month... :) Dreamevil - Glad you stayed in the game, Yuan-San. AADA - Great pair of ads this month..by far your best! ED - "Ed...back from the dead?" Napalm - C'mon guy.. where's that promise you'd showed?
Thanks to all the iCE Artists and Members who contributed this month.