3/1997 iCE Pack
- Hello again from the frozen crew. It's spring, and that means a whole new season of iCE artwork! From the looks of things, we have a great spring ahead of us!
- News from Human Resources: Nobody joined, nobody left, nobody had another slice of pecan pie, nobody defected to Cuba, nobody learned to swim, nobody ran naked through the streets of Alfred New York, nobody wore the Godly Plate of Dinner, nobody gave up drawing for lent, and nobody committed suicide and / or castrated themselves.
- News from Information Systems: There has been some talk that the ice.org network has it's slow/bottlenecking moments. We understand this and know that it's especially busy around pack time. But, good news! The ice.org network will be tripling its bandwidth shortly! More news on this as it develops!
- Rainmaker and Dev joined hands and forces in a mission of diplomacy, of sorts. They decided to head to congress to help filibuster, discussing such topics as Quebec's separatist movement and it's effects on the American economy and the virtues of various flavors of UNIX. Rumor has it that an unnamed Senator from Wyoming proclaimed Solaris to be the root of all evil facing our children, and asked for it to be censored by a new decency act!
- This just in from Heaven's Gate: The object they discovered hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet was not actually a photograph of the sky from a telescope! Rather, it was a Renderbrandt piece that was fashioned after the Hale-Bopp Comet! We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion that this has caused!
- Congrats to TRIP, he is our gimp of the month!
- Business as usual for iCE this month? Somewhat -- no major conspiracy or problem, but just more hard work, great art, and great friends! Although I say it all the time - keep it up and continue to be proud to be iCE! Special thanks to Black Viper for his great job putting together the iCEPACK this month