9/1997 iCE Pack
2. The iCE oldschool barrage continues this month as seminal iCE VGA superstar Eight Ball makes his return to the group with a new VGA this month. Check out the oldschool style from years gone. More next month!
3. iCE members Dev, Aneurysm, and Mass Delusion were partying last month in celebration of the super iCEPACK. Mass Delusion brought the beer, and Aneurysm the herb. The night was going along just fine until Dev had a bong hit too many. Aneurysm, noticing the overly inebriated inventor of frozen delivery, pointed out that the girl across the street had the "Juggs" he was looking for. Dev decided that this was his big moment, and ran across the street. About an hour of kissing and fondling ensued, until Anny and MassD crossed the street and forcibly scraped lil' Dev off the signpost.
4. The iCE Department for Abduction and Other Criminal Activity kidnapped Mr4tune and locked him up in the ANSI department this month. The group bids him a great welcome and looks forward to seeing his work soon! Our top-secret agents have also scooped up Taron and Christian Haley for the VGA department department. Welcome to all!
5. The iCE Chief Warden reports that nobody escaped the confines of the evil empire this month, however six people jumped from the third floor, four people made license plates, three people copulated with small farm animals, two people feigned ignorance, and one person went legally insane.
6. In the "What's New With iCE Artists" department, iCE's newest VGA member Christian Haley just won the 1997 Fractal Design / Meta Creations art contest! His winning entry was entitled "Need to Choose". Christian said, "I am so surprised and thrilled to be a winner. I have only been a digital artist for about 2 years. I found Painter to be the perfect medium to carry out my surrealistic imagery." Congratulations, Christian! But, we aren't surprised at all! :) * To find out more see http://www.metacreations.com/press/beyondcontest.shtml *
7. Information Systems Director Lickbert returns this month with a fresh new attitude, and beat the living crap out of Corpcow. He reports that Sanctuary will be delayed in its grand re- opening, as Tempus and the Stepsons are taking their time building the city. Lickbert also reports that ftp.ice.org now has a more complete archive of packs from groups that have merged into iCE. Check it out today! irc.ice.org will also be down for another month due to the new X-Net IRC daemon that is having some compatibility issues with our server. It will be back as soon as those details are ironed out.
8. As a personal aside, September 1997 marks my own Fifth Anniversary as a member of iCE. I (Force Ten, if you didn't know already) am really proud to be a part of such a great organization for so long. Thanks and greets to everyone that I've had the pleasure of working with in this group, and I look forward to another five great years!
9. A great month to continue our celebration. Once again the group has shown that we never say die. Congratulations again for the 60th pack, and congrats on a super 61st. Here's to the future...