1/1997 iCE Pack
2. We at iCE are happy to announce yet another promotion from within our ranks this month. Now assisting BoA on the Advisory Council is Tetanus, our longtime ANSI artist. Congratulations, Tet!
3. We also would like to announce a demotion. Sadly, for many undisclosable reasons, we hereby demote Lord Soth to Trial Courier. We wish him luck in his new position.
4. THIS JUST IN: The first-ever iCE baby was born at the very very end of the month! G. Washington and his wife are the proud parents of a new bouncing baby boy! Congratulations to them both, and good luck raising iCE's future prodigy!
5. It's been discovered that Friar Tuck has joined the circus, along with ANSI head Lemonade. It would appear that they are a two-man floppy disk juggling act. When asked about it, they said "Well, with computers becoming mainstream, it only makes sense that the circus would adapt!" Tuck added "It's always been my lifelong dream to be in the circus!" Hmm.
6. Joining the intrepid crew this month were Shadow in the ANSI department and Tiny3d in the VGA department. Both knocked our socks off (and made Friar drop a floppy disk) with their applications, so look for their work in the packs!
7. Heading for the hills last month was Eporue. We wish him luck in his future endeavors within and outside of the art scene.
8. Trip led a small iCE gang consisting of Mass Delusion, Joker, Kabal 13, and Corpcow into a well-fortified village controlled by a terrorist group. They destroyed the village using automatic machine guns, firebombs, grenades, and a secret weapon that Kabal for some reason seems embarassed to disclose. Each received medals of honor from the President, who offered to give each of them one of his women for the night. Being upstanding citizens, they all declined. (Except for Mass Delusion. We STILL haven't seen him!)
9. The Rumour Mill: Some new exciting custom-coded applications will be coming from the coding staff in the next few months. Plus, some new public design work is rumoured to be underway. More here later.
10. A quiet month,but a spectacular month. Kudos go out to the entire team once again. The first month of what will be a great year for the iCE team. Keep up the great work!