8/1998 iCE Pack
2. Much like the stock market, iCE has been slowly growing in value as we add incredible artists each month. Unlike the stock market (and much to the joy of the senior staff), we don't deal with those pithy crashes where we lose half of our holdings. Added this month to the creative collective is DaVinci, full of detailed high resolution screen taffy. This month also saw the talk down of Digital Interface from an eerie trip of ACiD, welcome boys.
3. One, two, five! Three, sir!
4. iCE T-Shirts, first mentioned about 4 years ago, finally made their way to the shelves of corporate America (right down the street from our HQ, of course)! These new shirts are currently only available in white and feature the crazy sketches of Vesalius - world-renowned for tastelessness and obsession with poop. If _that_ doesn't make you want one, what would? Point your favorite web browser in the general direction of http://www.ice.org/~massd/tees Rumor has it, according to some, that t-shirts come with free iCE ansi!??
6. On the heels of a proud lineage of amazing artists, Darkmage this month secures his place in artistic history with an Artist of the Month(tm) award! We don't really need to explain why, just look at his work and you'll see.
7. iCE would like to celebrate a bit and note the fact that we confidently beat ACiD in our previous Blender Kombat match. Turning in a 544k ansimation proved to be too much for the judges to ignore. Kudos to ACiD, who provided great competition and turned out great work. Next target in the crosshairs, Dark Team #1, and after that, any rabid bunnies that might be lurking about.
8. We would like to state, once and for the record, that we did not, at any time, ever, in any way, have sexual or improper relations with that girl, Monica Lewinsky. Now, what our keyboard did is a totally different story, that thing has a mind of its own! We just like to watch.
9. As always, you too can join the ranks of iCE! If you're feeling peppy, have a unique, burning sensation on your backside, and a penchant for monitor radiation - you might be right for iCE! Feel free to contact us for whatever reason at [email protected].
10. Secret agents Count Zero, Egghead, and Jae all returned safely, save the unique, burning sensation and radiation tans they acquired. Mmmm.. note to self, check if they want to join iCE.
Pats on the ass and cuban cigars, Mass Delusion - iCE Senior Staff