5/1993 iCE Pack
2. Because of the void left by Shihear, Midnight Sorrow offered his services as Senior Staff Member. A charismatic personality, MS has been with iCE since the GRiM merger in early September 1992. Metal Head and myself decided to appoint him to the third staff spot. Welcome aboard, MS!
3. iCE would like to recognize the efforts of Quazar. In addition to being one of our best logo makers, he has suddenly improved his full-ANSI talents. Besides all of that, he has helped the group in MANY other ways. Kudos Quazar!
4. Toxic Freak says that he liked to be listed in the "What's New" column, so we're listing him here. Hi Toxic! NICE Headers - Paintbrush is very original.
5. iCE would like to announce the promotions of Joker and CyberX, former trial artists. Their works just blew us away so, hope to see more soon from both of you!
6. iCE would like to recognize Mushroom's efforts in Hi-Res VGA. A member of iCE since the September 92 GRiM Merger, Mushroom has pumped out VGAs in the double-digits! High Quality rendering is hard to find. Great job, Mushroom.
7. iCE would like to welcome some new artists to iCE! They are: Nailz, Hannibal Lektor, Slam Dunk, Final Descendant, Morbid, and Wire Tap. (whew!)
8. To our fans, and all those sticking with iCE - congratulations, you're with the art scene's finest - not just in art, but in morality and loyalty. Too bad we can't say the same for others, even some we considered friends.
9. Once again, the VGA team has pumped out some great stuff. Excellent Job, guys! Next month is touted to be the best of all!
10. iCE is sponsoring a new made-for-TV-film: Tank - Where Are You Now?
11. Articles are steadily being collected for the iCE Magazine. After the first issue is released, it's scheduled to come out about every three months. A monthly schedule was discussed but it didn't seem practical, first, the pressure would be immense, and second, we didn't feel there would be enough to report every month. The first issue will concern iCE, and consecutive issues will be more general with a section about iCE.
While it isn't possible for everyone in the group to produce the magazine (the whole 'too many chiefs, not enough indians' thing), we're trying to include as many iCE members as possible and get as much input from them. Please leave any questions, suggestions, or articles on Sanctuary(tm), Infinite Darkness, or Altars of Madness, or leave Felony Netmail to Force Ten and/or Tempus Thales.
12. If any iCE member has any boxes of Charleston Chew, please send them to Eight Ball. He feels deprived of them.
13. Welcome to The Retarted Warrior, who wrote some excellent poetry in this month's literary division! Nice job RW!
14. Next month, the memberlist will have a slightly new format. In addition to the standard somewhat-active member listing, members who have become lazy, dormant, hibernative, sleepy, and downright deadweight will be listed in a 'shitlist' type section on the end of the memberlist rather than being ignored. This will let people know they're still in, and get them (hopefully) off their asses. This month, we planned on doing it but ran out of time, and plus, I thought it might be fair to let artists know of this scheduled change a month ahead.
15. Being that the iCEPACK is a royal [email protected]$ to put together, I'd like to recognize the following people for talking with me and sweating out yet another end-of-the-month fix: Metal Head, who confers with me daily cuz I don't have a code!, Vapor, for trying to get me up-to-date on the VGA guys and their stuff, Midnight Sorrow, because he's just Mitch and that's it :>!, Tempus Thales, for getting me pissed trying to insinuate the untrue, Quazar and Corigan, for managing the VGA team so well!, iCE, for making it all possible.
16. Not as big of a month, but not less quality. We might actually kick this month!
- Force Ten [iCE Staff]
Greets to: Tempus - Emotion is a way to motivate. You're tops. Toxic F. - Hey man, how the FUCK are you?! Eternal D - Next month for your stuff? GREAT! Mitch - Wow, you are most POWERFUL. (The new JUSTIN?) Joker & Quazar & GREAT jobs guys! Improving still, and iCE Quality! CyberX- Metal Head- Thanks man, you've been paramount the last two weeks. Nightblade- Great to see something from you again! Valiant - Former NiCE guys. Now.. they want to be enemies. :( TRiBE - Shihear, lay off Quazar. Tank - More bricks.. soon, you'll be able to build a nation! New Boys - WELCOME ABOARD! Selvin - Hi. You wanna buy two pizza pie? Thx. Cavalier - Your Mitch impressions are GREAT! :). Nemesis - Where are those VGAs you promised me ages ago? Epsilon P - Hope you'll get moving one of these days! We Need Ya! Mushroom - Good job, again. Glad to have ya with us. Cool T - Proving once again that he's excellent! Shihear - A bittersweet parting, yet we're all still friends. Remember VALIANT, and keep it that way ^^. Everyone - Thanks for supporting iCE!
Thanks to all the iCE Artists and Members who contributed this month.