12/1998 iCE Pack
2. Ringing in the new year, of course, demands a certain course of action. We all do it, but none of us keep them, so while we're at it, let's make some resolutions!
o iCE members resolve to engaging in extra-curricular sexual activity when in a position of power, to lie in front of authorities, and to become the most revered and respected people in America.
o iCE members resolve to cut out 15% of dietary fat in order to live longer, healthier lives. This also allows us a double-dose of truffles after tea.
o iCE members resolve to make an internet IPO, and be worth 50 million dollars while our earnings are either negative or zero.
o iCE members resolve to do something political! Why, with names like Cheese Grater, Digital Interface, Kabal-13 and Rogue Leader, we stand as good of a chance as any guy named "The Body".
3. Mongi started his world travelling a little early and headed from his home in Sweden to Hong Kong this month. On the way, he used the new iCEGlobe (a feature of iCE V2) to meet up with Steven Stahlberg, one of our favorite Hong Kongian Swedes... what?
3.14 Found wandering near our southern HeadQuarters, Egoteq and Leonardo were found alive. Barely. But alive. Not very concious though, so they probably don't remember the re-initiation very well. Also this month, Senior Staff Sinned Soul leaves to pursue other interests, like goat-chasing and going to bed at 11pm on New Years Eve.
4. To focus some attention on our critics this year, we are going to try releasing second-rate and art-less works in each pack, so that people who can't match our quality and quantity will finally have a chance to compete. Hope this helps out, with the New Year and all, how can we NOT be humanitarian??
5. Like its Nine-teen nine-ty nine! Da daah da, da da da!
6. In what will probably be our last newsworthy piece of this info file, Mr. Mister is continuing hard work on what will undoubtedly be as great of a viewer today as when iCEView first hit the scene years ago. Ansi, BMP, JPG, BIN, RIP, and IDF support are either finished or almost done. We're working on adding some neat features that will differentiate our viewer from the field. Look for something useful!
7. Ok, one more newsworthy thing. Next month marks the 4th anniversary of Inazone's magazine, Fistful of Steel (FOS). You can expect another quality release along with guest art next month sometime.
8. And thus concludes this series of mindless banter and iCE propaganda. We hope everyone had a safe New Years and is ready for that which we call 1999!
-Mass "My ex, is a dirty, dirty tramp, and I'm going to snap" Delusion