9/1996 iCE Pack
2. Quietly departing this month were Thrasher, Grindstone, TNA, and Deeply Disturbed. We sadly wave goodbye to them and hope they find whatever they are looking for in their new location. Joining the ice family with their appropriate enthusiasm are ansi artists Black Viper and The 4th Disciple,and the VGA wonder Wax. We welcome these three extremely talented new artists and hope they heard already about Force Ten and his seductive lingerie. NO, hampsters are not an initiation ritual, no matter what he tells you!
3. Lord Soth was caught shouting from the rooftops about the horrific rash his rhesis monkey gave him... more at 11.
4. Food, folks, and fun. Have you had your iCE today?
5. Once again we apologize for the lack of exciting things going on this month. We'll see if we can get the Chaos-o-meter jump-started for next month so as to fill the NFO with exciting news, info, and brand new children's games!
6. That was a joke. The info will be left out next month to make room for the children's games.
7. We at iCE are proud to announce Sylum Entertainment's soon to be released video game, Curly's Adventure from Sylum Entertainment; who are not only a fan of iCE, but also house 1 of our members. A Playable Demo of Curly's Adventure will be out in the near future and available through their webpage. You're welcomed to check it out. Infact we insist you do! Fans of such successful games as Day of the Tentacle(c) and other silly slapstick laugh your ass off adventure games, will certainly enjoy this nonstop comedic rollercoaster with more humor then Cochran's closing arguements at the OJ trial. So fill your socks with spray cheeze, and grab your beer hats... because its bad humor at its worst, and best of all, it not another Doom game!!!! Curly's Adventures web page is www.epicgames.com/curly.htm