10/1998 iCE Pack
2. We are pleased to welcome to the iCE sorority: Vade79 and Kitiara! Also returning to our clan this month was Pnakotic, Lemonade, Parasite, and Blender Head! We give a "shout-out" to them all and thank them for their hard work in the land of the dead. Typically, we would include Apox in this list, but ever since the llama stampede, he just hasn't been the same.
3. In other news that makes you feel like a little fluffy cloud, iCE has pledged support to help out acheron.org however we can. Starting things off are a little ANSI by Tainted X in the upper corner of every page. If you don't feel like a cloud yet or have a difficult time feeling the sensation, read that ten times fast.
4. Oddly enough, Sinned Soul of ACiD seems to make repeated appearances in the iCE info files. We are blaming the Russians at this vector in time.
5. Three, sir, three!
6. Perhaps the only REAL news we have to bring you this month is that we are proud to announce Mass Delusion's iCE ANSI Seminar Series(tm). While the trend has been to shun aspiring artists until they magically become better, iCE is going to extend a helping hand and offer blocks of time where artists new and old can come and get tips and technique from famous iCE artists. Kicking off the series will be Kadaver and Tetanus on Sunday, November 8th, at 11:00am PST, 2:00pm EST, on #iceansi / #ice. We encourage everyone to come and contribute. Coming in the second seminar will be Parasite and Cold and Ugly.
7. We are proud to name Roland as Member Of The Month(tm) for his outstanding support to Count Zero. Simultaneously (or perhaps one nanosecond later), we are pleased to announce Tainted X and DaVinci as co-AOTM(tm). Why two of them? Well we could tell you how we don't believe in comparing the intricacies of VGA alongside ANSI, but the truth is they both did Slothy "favors" this month and you KNOW how seriously Lord Soth takes his sex.
8. This month's iCEPack contains the ACiD-defeating submission iCE had in Blender Kombat last month. Unzip bkview.zip and type bkview, and see why iCE really is colder than the average bear.
9. Enjoy our latest offering and be sure to trick-or-treat at Syntax's place in Florida. We hear he gives away king-size milky ways!
-Mass "Monkey Molester" Delusion