5/1998 iCE Pack
2. Recently jumping off the Boat of Love were longtime ice members Aphid Twix and Digital Interface, as well as Fire From Heaven. All 3 of these guys will be missed, and we wish them the best of luck on their future endeavors.
3. Most importantly this month, the largest iCE get-together so far occurred at E3 in Atlanta, Georgia. A big ugly mob of iCE members, namely Lord Soth, Roland, Farmicus, Friar Tuck, Syntax Error, Vesalius, and Greater Evil, and ex-ACiD members The Cardinal and Der Schatten all met and partied together. Some (low/)highlights will now be repeated, with the most incriminating facts removed to protect the guilty.
100mph+ car rides down the freeway MIGHT have occurred, as well as dull cops who didn't manage to get the offending individuals. Additionally, there is a poor old lady in Atlanta who almost didn't get home to make her grandchildren some tasty walnut muffins due to the expert driving of yet another iCE member.
At E3, Syntax Error and Vesalius brandished their Press passes to hob-knob with the who's who of the gaming industry. Lots of free things were collected by the others, and MANY gorgeous models were thoroughly ogled.
A certain iCE member whom we all know and love didn't do so well in the drinking games one night, and ended up spectacularly puking out the side of a rental car going 75mph down the freeway on the way to E3. We discovered (much to our dismay) that women in the Atlanta area aren't turned on by a man who pukes on his friend's car. Their loss.
One night, the whole gang went out to dinner to celebrate Syntax Error's birthday. We end up parading through downtown Atlanta with a bottle of Summer's Eve held aloft for all to bathe in its glory, finally stopping to hang out at a bar until they closed and kicked us out.
E3 was definitely one of the best times that iCE Members have ever had! We're looking forward to future years of E3 and other iCE get-togethers!
4. Congrats to Vesalius and Syntax Error for becoming doctors! Dr. Error and Dr. lius, we're very proud of you guys! In the smoking lounge of the Boat of Love we're showing the videos of their ceremony followed by Rainmaker's Bris.
5. Down on the freight deck, iCErs are furiously throwing coal into the roaring iCE Furnace(tm). iCE T-Shirts are on their way, the new website (V2) is drawing closer, and Retrocade should be releasing it's first public beta any day now (http://www.retrocade.com). Admittedly, many ice members were busy off with their normal lives this month, but every now and then you have to stand up, stretch, and go buy groceries, now don'tcha?
6. 'Till next month, ladies and fellas. We'll keep working, you just relax now. Thanks for sailing iCE Nuthouse Airlines(tm)!