4/2000 iCE Pack
2. I, Lord Tiberius Soth, would like to personally apologize to Tear and Necrofiliac for leaving them off the active memberlist last month. It was not a plot to under-appreciate our fine European members, but was actually a result of recent brain surgery. This time they found the sponge but lost the forceps and the serving spoon... ahh... Syntax can only do so well, he's new at this stuff.
3. We managed to catch up with Tim Wallace recently, and we learned that he is working on the upcoming Sierra game, Homeworld. While we can't show you what he's working on, Vesalius's image this month sums up our feelings quite well.
4. We would like to point out that Vesalius is a doctor. Doesn't that make you feel better now? Think about his pictures the next time you go talk to a doctor about a serious medical condition...
5. Thanks to everyone who contributed this month. This pack turned out to be a real treat, so we hope you enjoy it. Congrats to the ansi guys for a really stellar pack as well.
6. Farmy would like a rest from all this CIO stuff. If anyone has some free time, feel free to donate it to him. He really could use some.
6.5 Mass Delusion would like to add that he, too, needs more free time. A cashier's check for at least 5 hours of free time can be sent to him. He will gladly repay you on Wednesday for a hamburger today.
7. Also included this month are iCE's first flash releases. Hfaze put some experiments together using Actionscripts and other little tricks. Looking for inspiration? Start with hf-*.exe.
-Mass "Can I come to your dot com party?" Delusion -Lord "I can't stop listening to Esquivel!" Soth