3/2000 iCE Pack
2. The Knave was nominated this month for best flash interface at the Flash Forward 2000 conference in San Francisco. His site was up against a number of other Flash sites from around the world. While Knave's site was just edged out in the voting, his exposure has garnered him offers to work with Fox Studios, among others.
3. As times change, so does the face of iCE Senior Staff. It's a new millennium and we're allowing some of our hardest workers to move from the top ranks of management into the senior citizens home - er, the plush, all-expense-paid vacation called iCE Alumnus. Force Ten is taking a drive into the distance for awhile and Cold and Ugly is working hard on becoming a doctor. Just because Syntax Error was able to do it for all those years while HE was in medical school however shouldn't dishearten good ole' CnU. Afterall, we can't all get gay with kids like Snax did. This leaves Mass Delusion and Lord Soth to bear all of the love children to populate our little team.
4. While we were evaluating our management, we asked Microsoft trial Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson to also do a finding of facts regarding iCE members. Here is what he determined (while spending just over $44.6 million of taxpayers' money):
* Syntax Error is very busy * Vesalius has a fecal fetish * Trip forgets things * Darkmage needs his own pair of breasts to be satisfied * Spacedev is good with stocks * Knave is pretty good at Flash * Mass Delusion mollests collies
In conclusion, we paid through the nose to learn things we already knew. Thanks Attorney General, we appreciate your work!
5. After nine years of april fools packs and jokes, this year we decided to fool you all once more by having our april fools pack in (or NOT in, as the case may be) March. For those dedicated iCE followers who were met with dysfunction and low blood sugar when realizing there would be no 02/00 (March) iCE Pack - you may now breathe deeply and rejoice as the release of our 03/00 (April) pack also sees the release of our March pack. And to know some of you thought we would be like ACiD and miss a pack. Shame on you!
6. Until next time we tantalize your tastebuds with candy for the eyes, keep it tuned to iCE Radio. Ok, it's not really radio. Yet. ;)
-Mass "Let me sell out, pleeeeease!" Delusion -Lord "hey! Yours doesn't look ANYTHING like mine!" Soth