2/1999 iCE Pack
2. Great member news this month! Recently added member BMXMEN is already making big waves; he is working on the 3D portion of a new Red Man video for MTV. You can check out his work this month in the vga portion of the iCE Pack. DaVinci was chosen as a winner in Adobe's "Give The President A New Haircut" competition. Making the CEO of Adobe look just a little more punk proved to be too much for the judges to ignore. And in the "New Member Kicking Ass(tm)" department, last-month inductee Funbaby was seen tearing it up when his image was chosen as a MetaCreations Image Of The Day. Not just any monkey can be chosen for something like that, it takes an iCEMonkey( (C) Darkmage )!
3. Three comes before four. *applause*
4. About this time in the newsletter, we like to tell everyone who joined and who quit and who we had to neuter a second time. However, we don't feel like doing that quite yet.
4. We have heard your requests! Yes, the whining and bitching has finally pierced our sound-proofed ear plugs and we can now hear you shrill and clear saying "smaller packs". We realize that the 30 second difference between 4.5mb instead of 4.0mb is time sorely torn away from special "wacky" time, and we're making inroads to accomodate you, the viewer. The iCE staff will be using a complicated formula to ensure that iCE high-resolution pieces are optimized for downloading, and heaven forbid, not viewing.
5. Inazone said that FOS 13 will be inspired by a recent experience involving women of large caliber, social gatherings, and hormone-enraged females yelling obscenities regarding sexual intercourse. Sick, just sick.
6. Still not in the mood to share that information...
7. Man, some months you're just not funny. I think Seinfeld had that problem.
9. While we're laying in bed at night, trying to get some rest, we often hear the delighted and joyful screams of esctacy as Senior Staff Sinned Sould views another ass-kicking iCE Pack. Many of these throes of passion are because of our VGA crew placing those pixels in oh-so provocative manners. Perhaps you too wake people at night with your screams? Would you like to instill this same effect in others? Jamie McCarter wants to make that a reality with a new series of 3D tutorials. Want to learn how iCE guys do some of their stuff? Just email [email protected] and we'll do our best to lose it!
10. iCE is proud to announce this month that we have a NEW drawing program! It is almost ready for release and is VERY close to being made public. It will support all the popular formats (xbin/adf/idf/bin) and will include ANSImation support in a later release! We also took into account that since the Linux Penguin is slowly taking over the world, we should support Linux. And so it will be.
11. Did we say _lose_ it? Ha Ha Ha! That was a typo. We would never lose anything. Ever. And we guarantee customer satisfaction with a 24 hour turnaround on everything staff-related, don't we?
12. Apparently there was an isolated incident involving the National Org. of Women and a delivery of Swank magazine to a local bookstore in New Jersey. The resulting riot killed the power in a localized area where our ice.org server is located. By the time they ran out of food and automatic weapon ammo, 5 days had gone by. We have ousted the opposition and returned power to little ole' lemon.ice.org.
13. If your kindergarten reasoning skills should ever cause you to see magnets with "X"s through them, for God's sake, don't think that means "de-magnetizing"
-Mass "50.1 + 50.9 = 100.0, duh!" Delusion // iCE Senior Staff