1/1999 iCE Pack
2. After satisfying his rite of passage by trekking the forbidden "lava walk of Hippahippamulango", Bmxmen was brought on the ship this month for his great 3D, his "close" relationship with Epoch, and for getting one of his models placed on SoftImage's Industrial art gallery. Not bad! Also this month new to the crew was Funbaby. And don't think they call him that for nothing! We finished a comeback this month with the release of a Black Guard RIP, and Cooly, our favorite AK-47-toting Israeli grunt has returned from the grips of military service to do some drawing. If you remember Sober, you probably remember that incredible hirez of the Violator he released a few years back - well he sent a buddy to us and his name is Shade. He does some great freehand work that will tantalize and titilate.
3. Unable to comprehend the meaning of life, Hfaze took one step closer to immortality when an artist on Moonshine Music released a CD using his font on the cover! If you remember, Hfaze released several truetype fonts in iCE packs last year. Just think, using V2, you can search for *.ttf and find them all in a single search!
4. iCECON: East is about to take place! Most people would consider this an internal issue, but we like to think that everyone cares what we do, so here's the skinny! February 5th, in NYC, iCE is meeting and going barhopping. That means you should be 21 or older, and bring cash to buy us all drinks for the chance to bask in our artistic haze. Reported to set foot on the NYC scene will be west-coasters Mass Delusion and Xten, east-coast-haunters Force Ten, Aneurysm, Cold and Ugly, Epoch, new member Bmxmen, Egghead, and whoever else decides to engage in craziness for a night. According to sources close to the iCE team, there will be several marriages between iCE members and the nearest sturdy bar stool.
5. When Senior Staff Sinned Soul decided to quit this month, most of the staff left with him to create a new group called "Dnegel". Suddenly, it was as if a moment of clarity settled upon these leaders and then common sense set in. We realized that there wasn't anything anyone could do to top the goat-sex-having, insider-stock-trading, ultraHLE-playing, eye-candy-creating commonwealth of independent artists that we like to call "iCE". Scurrying like a pack of rats headed for higher ground on the Titanic, we rejoined iCE and took power, then renamed the group iCE: The iCE Cream Experience.
6. Mongi says: look at http://www.hirez.org, the one-stop hirez shop!
7. As part of our effort to divest some of our holdings and expand our portfolio, iCE Incorporated sold off its majority ownership of Disney and its subsidaries including ESPN, the Go Network, ABC, and others. For more info, consult our 10-Q form filed with the SEC.
8. This item intentionally left blank.
9. When time is up, put your pencil down, and stop writing.
10. Go to item 11, wait for the instructor to signal the start, and begin answering the questions.
11. Will you accept being the official iCE sex slave? o True o False
12. According to a recent issue of Gutter, the iCE boys and girls were cleaning up the charts. Tetanus' ansi last month took the #1 and #2 spots. For the same ansi! Vade 79 took top honors in the font section, and while he didn't "pull a tetanus", he did have backup from Count Zero, who took #2.
13. This concludes this issue of StaffBlabbering(tm), but you can rest assured knowing that next month, an equally informationless byte-filled text file will be accompanying the best artwork in the world. In fact, I can estimate with clock-like precision that you can get this file again in just 28 days from now. Neat how we do that, isn't it?
-Mass "For $50k, Do I need both kidneys?" Delusion