8/1995 iCE Pack
2. First off we bid a sad farewell to Argon, who left for Dark, only because they wear prettier leotards. Also, Fatal Error is leaving to take some time off for real life... we thank him for all his hard work and we hope he is released from the Asylum very soon.
3. 3 Artists were removed due to inactivity. They are Falic, Image, and Sliver Cut. Come back, guys! :(
4. In recent national news, Egghead is to be addressed as "Eggy", or "Cupcake" if you're lonely.
5. We had a slew of new guys join this month. We will list them according to sexual preference. Unsane, a talented t00n artist, has joined our ranks, as well as Surreal Logic from Integrity. Making his glorious return is Hannibal Lector, who will be drawing and working on HTML along with newcomer Viper. Also, according to Newsweek, the iCE Music Section has gained a new member, which is an extremely rare occurrance. We welcome Stalker to the only group that still employs the abacus on a regular basis. Finally, hailing from Union are Splint, Prism, and Lemonade (aka Abomination). They are definately going to be real powerhouses in the near future, so stay tuned. Everyone, welcome to iCE! We hope your stay is the longest and most enjoyable experince you have.
6. Hi John.
7. iCE now has a permanent VMB and PO Box. To hear my cheesey voice, just call 1-800-221-5089, box number 8iCE. Here is our PO Box:
iCE Advertisements P.O. Box 11233 Fairfield, NJ 07004 USA
8. Our Web Page and FTP Site will probably be changed very soon. We apologize for the inconvienence. The FTP Site has been read-only for months, so we apologize for the lack of recent packs.
Tootles, Lord Soth 1-800-340-MAIL Box: 4,000,001 ˙ [email protected] : |