4/1997 iCE Pack
2. Evil human resources director Catbert reports that Epoch has become a new slave of the evil iCE VGA empire, and Kitiara and Inazone have been assimilated into the dark and cold iCE ANSI empire. Resistance was futile. Once again, nobody has escaped the cold frigid grip of the freezer network.
3. Information Systems director Lickbert submitted a report using blue crayons which states that iCE.ORG will also be beefing up hardware in efforts to better support the minions of fans. An official announcement will be made once we convince him to use a real writing implement.
4. Animal up and joined the Israeli army, and seems to have temporarily gone AWOL from the CryoTroops who guard the iCE citadels. He tends to go into fits when he sees arabs, we're told.
5. Former Senior Staffer and current bookworm cum alcoholic Lord Soth has been found floating in the Virginia Tech University olympic-sized swimming pool, muttering things about Sprite. Sprite, who declined all other requests for interviews, told iCE Central Command (Big Brother Is Watching You) that it was probably the fact that she ran out of regular alcohol in her tattoo parlor, and gave good ol' Slothy a tattoo using lots of vodka. He DID pass calculus, too!
6. The leaders of iCE would like to dispel any heinous rumours circulating the art world claiming that iCE is a group of evil frozen artists who are bent on world domination. While we do agree that we don't necessarily relish the title of underdog, we feel that, while we do have dungeons and CryoTroops, overall we're a swell group of chums. Really.
7. A big belated congratulations and cigars abound go out to iCE VGA psychotic Vesalius, who celebrated the birth of his daughter Cameron on March 15. iCE's newest family member weighed in at 8lb 13oz. Mom, baby, and Vesalius are all adjusting to their new lives quite nicely!
8. Another month of high-quality pixel laden goodness to give everyone a gooey feeling inside. They say April showers bring May flowers -- so look out for next month! I love this group!