5/1995 iCE Pack
2. We have a whole boatload of new artists again this month. But first, Biscuit and Masterken have been moved back to the "Active" list, and BodyCount has changed his handle to Highness. Force Ten has also started to help us again in group administration, and he will be a big help to iCE once again. Our new members include Shockwave, an old-scene VGA artist who is returning to iCE after a long stay with ACiD. Also from ACiD comes CETiS, who left the scene in June 1994 and has returned a year later with iCE. Musicphreak has also joined the group after parting with ACiD. Joining iCE from Union comes the ansi artists Image, Juice, and #28, who are all excellent masters of the blinking cursor ;). It doesn't seem possible, but our long time friend, Ed.. otherwise known as Terminator 2, has graced us with his presence after giving Unchained a shot. We also want to welcome Mahbell, a very talented new ansi artist, and also Delsion, a demoscene graphician from Finland who previously did some of the graphics for Epidemic. Finally, but not to be discredited, the coder Greater Evil comes from Relic bearing gifts, namely RIP code in C that has been implemented in iCEView this month.
2«.We had 3 departures this month. Nttk, aka Culture Shock, has left iCE and joined ACiD. Quazar decided he didn't have time to make the comback he started, and Grateful Dead has left and joined Vintage. We wish them all luck!
3. Congratulations to Borian, who is now a daddy to a happy, healthy, baby boy. Lets hope Borian Jr gets some of dad's talent :) Also, happy 18th Birthday to Neurotic. (HAAAAAPPPPPYYYY BBBIIIIIRRRRTTTTTHHH.....)
4. The Number to out WHQ, Sanctuary, is now 305-KNOW-iCE. Tempus has moved once again :). But, guess what.. he's still a big fag.
5. Toon Goon's System 1 ansi is not being re-released. He did not mean for it to be released last month, although through miscommunication I put it in. The ansi in last month's pack was not finished, and the version in this pack has alot of changes in it. My apologies to TG again.
6. As always, you can buy VGA, Rip, Ansis, or full graphics/music presentations by contacting us at [email protected]">freedom.wit.com">[email protected] or [email protected] (by the way, ansis do not really cost $100-200, that was an April Fools' joke :)
7. The following files are viewable in the viewer although they have been stripped of 65,534/65,535ths of their colors to further enhance your viewing pleasure:
8. Hi Ellis Dee. ;)
9. Rick, dood, are you like.. an ansi recruiter? You are? Then welcome to iCE dood! :D
0. For an up-to-date of how well iCE is coming along in the ansi scene, please refer to the well written and all-together accurate article by Stone The Crow aptly entitled "iCE SUX." We feel it captures the spirit of our group to a tee..
Have fun viewing! - Lord Soth [Senior Staff] [email protected] 1-800-340-MAIL Box: 4,000,001