August, 2000 iCE Pack
* <-warm fuzzy
Unfortunately, the limitations of text newsletters make it impossible to show just how warm that is. And fuzzy! How could we forget fuzzy? What were we thinking?! All this time to point our that it is so warm and we totally forgot fuzzy! You never give someone a "warm". Yet we have totally failed to illustrate the intense fuzzines. In essence, we have failed at our job of keeping you, the ever-important reader, in full understanding of the news that we, the lowly writers, are reporting. How is it that we can have a single job and be so bad at doing it? We honestly feel like a patent office clerk at this point. There is no excuse for the kind of piss-poor job we have done here.
2. We apologize for the last announcement. You see, nothing truly interesting happened this month, and the announcer is a bit afraid for his job.
3. We take that back! Roland now has a v3.0 and a v4.0. Congratulations to Roland for bringing two little rugrats into the world. With his new baby boy and girl, it appears we have succeeded in our attempts to completely rob him of ever sleeping again. Hooray for Roland!
4. Nobody joined the group, nobody left. But a bunch of previously inactive artists assured us they are working on art again! Hooray for that!
5. Sinned Soul assured us that he would be returning to iCE Senior Staff as soon as his rash clears up.
6. Following Hfaze's initial iCE release of free true type fonts, Xten has come out with a full set of pixel fonts. Check the flyer - his fonts can be grabbed from http://www.vfive.com.
- Slothy and Massd