May, 2003 iCE Pack
|This Month We Bring You...|
|How to Draw a Wet Apple by DeadGuido
... and as usual, our beloved newsletter
1. Hey there, it's the only group on the net that doesn't promise you a larger penis, fast weight loss, or lower mortgage payments. We're back at you with another art pack for your monthly cornea massage!
2. Happy graduation to everyone who graduated. Happy summer to everyone who is just excited to have reached summer vacation. And to those who are out in the world working, happy sweaty drives to lunch with the coworkers :)
3. E3 came and went this month, with Slothy, Shaggy, and DJ Monkeyboy meeting up. Unfortunately Slothy was so busy at the Savage booth that he didn't get much time off to hang out. But he's a wanker anyway, so who cares. After coming home, we found out that Pixelfish was there but nobody knew about the other. So sad...
4. This month we have a tutorial from DeadGuido on how to draw a wet apple. This is definitely a tutorial worth reading, even if your apple is all dry and shriveled, or even if you don't draw fruit.
5. Spaz started a weekly Thursday night spree quilt on tiles a couple of months ago, and as a result we just have some great spree quilts to show the world. For those that aren't familiar, a spree quilt is a collaborative piece of art that is done very rapidly - normally in one evening - by a group of tiles.ice.org members who are all on irc.
6. There was a historic moment this month as Slothy, Mass Delusion, Rad Man (of ACiD), and Sharp (also of ACiD) all gathered in San Francisco to be interviewed for the awesome BBS Documentary being made by Jason Scott. We filled about 3 hours of tape talking about the "olden days" before the internet, back when ANSI was king. And then we finished so late that slothy's car was locked in the parking garage, so Jason and Slothy got to spend a night at Mass Delusion's pimping pad in the city. It was awesome. Everyone agreed that Slothy is, indeed, a wanker.
7. You might notice that Sinned is no longer Senior Staff. It was discovered during a routine SEC audit over how we accounted for earnings in Q1 1993 that we realized that Sinned was never actually a member of iCE and is therefore no longer Senior Staff. "It's yet another example of iCE showing their prejudice towards Native Asian-Canadians," said Sinned on his way out of iCE's Toronto offices. He has vowed to sue for wrongful termination, with the stipulation that he be allowed to wear a dress and a punk-rock wig with "disguise" glasses ("with moustache", he added) in the courtroom. Requests for comment to iCE had not been returned at press time.
8. Major props out to the ansi guys, who cranked out some badass ansi this month. It's great to have some old school art back in the pack again. Also, special "WOW" award goes to Max E. Tormer for his two pics this month. This group just freaking rocks.
thanks a whole freaking buch fellas i feel so dam happy :D :D
LONG LIFE TO ICE!!!!
I hope the group goes and goes utill the danmed end of times....
and now...(i have to get back to do my damn, homework)
lots of "damns" this day :D
The day will come, Slothy, when you will have written my nickname correctly! That is my solomn voe!
-knives & green water
this error shows instead:
"The requested URL /expanded.php was not found on this server"
There is also the possibility of searching.