June, 2001 iCE Pack
2. Welcome TonchyZ to the group! TonchyZ joins us from Croatia, and has been absolutely churning out tiles. TonchyZ is a fantastic artist, and he thinks fish and tin foil are neat.
3. Slothy is still covered in grout after what is now known as the 'tiles incident' and is limping slowly across the usa to find slashdot's servers. In lieu of his broken crusade, we've decided to release some art to attract him home. To those who tried to get to our site on July 2nd, we're sorry :)
4. Root88 was promoted to Advisor this month, joining Spot. At the crowded hearings before he was voted in, Root answered all of the questions honestly and candidly, even the ones about jellyfish in his pants. He was applauded, and he thanked everyone afterwards with a joyful trip to Chuck E Cheeze's.
5. iCE is continuing to try and make the world a better place. This time, we are trying to help find a cure for cancer. iCE has donated over 3 months worth of processor time to the THINK project in the past week alone. Go to www.ud.com for more info. You can even join the iCE team to help our stats out!
6. iCE is preparing for our big "iCE Con" this summer at an undisclosed location. Around 10-15 iCE members will be getting together for a weekend of fun, laughs, and other nouns. They will also be verbing each other with giant nouns, which may be painful, but the memories and photos will last forever.
Drinking with our pinkies in the air,
Slothy, Mass Delusion, Spot and Root88
Paul aka Syntax Error [iCE to the bone]
send to [email protected]