9/1998 iCE Pack
2. If you are one of the fans that downloads their iCE packs every month to read the creative and entertaining texts of senior staff like Force Ten, Slothy and these days, Mass Delusion - you can kiss that off! There was an executive decision made to begin manipulating the info file each month for our own more devious purposes. So, open your mind to subtle suggestions.
3. Last month, we compared ourselves to the soaring stock market, with the exception that we weren't subject to any crashes. Well, it's sad to say that we've had yet another unbelievable month of returns and we're still beating the analysts predictions! (isn't that quaint?) Joining this month was TaintedX, bringing with him not only some great ansi, but an attitude that is most definitely iCE : welcome aboard! We're also seeing returns from one of our favorites, Count Zero and a longtime revival by that little third party monkey, Misfit. Welcome back boys!
4. Some people might call it luck, we like to call it, well, luck I suppose, so what's your point?
5. For several years now, emulators have allowed computer owners to play the actual arcade favorites of the last decade on their home computer. Using the real ROM from the arcade game, these emulators play NES, SNES, Sega, Neo-Geo, etc. What's new however, is Syntax Error's involvement in a pure ASM emulator released recently called "Retrocade"! This new emulator is blazingly fast and features all artwork done by iCE members. Check it out right now at http://www.retrocade.com!
6. After winning a forfeit to Dark team #1 in the Blender contest, the iCE team is preparing to take on Mistigris in the Blender Final! We welcome one and all to come and serve as iCE cheerleaders. Of course, nudity is required and if you're male, you have to stand over in Nosegos' corner.
7. Brevity is a wonderful thing. Brevity allows us to take a succinct thought and deliver it in a compact package, accurately conveying our meaning and tone to the receiving party giving communication efficiency and enjoyment for all involved and for those observing.
8. Lastly, we have been harping on the new v2 of www.ice.org for a long, long time now. However, the work is coming to a close, so it will be very, very soon. This stage will be replaced shortly by the very, very, very soon stage.
9. Questions, answers, proposals of marriage or foosball challenges may be directed to the iCE Senior Staff at [email protected].
-Mass "I use iCE to get girls in bed" Delusion // iCE Senior Staff