12/1999 iCE Pack
2. iCE Members this month could be found all over the globe - celebrating a common theme. Some stayed inside with their shotguns cocked, others partied it up in Las Vegas (site of the only millenium party related death on Earth), and still others plotted to overthrow a number of third world countries. The result? 100% of iCE survived, we hear Rwanda is under new leadership, and Syntax Error is still gay. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
3. According to central intelligence, no iCE members came nor went during the chilly month of December. In fact, the cold weather encourages sexual intercourse which in an indirect way could be considered an investment in future iCE members around the globe. We've got our peepholes drilled, do you?
4. The iCE Senior Staff would like to take this opportunity to greet everyone who has been part of iCE up to now. Starting more than a decade ago, iCE has a long and proud tradition of great art and good times. The group has built friendships, relationships and businesses, and has fueled our artistic desire for a long, long time. To those who helped shape iCE into what it is today, we thank you, and wish you all good luck and a happy New Year.
5. Lastly, the group of iCE, especially Cold and Ugly, Force Ten, and Trip would like to thank Fluor for helping put out the packs the last few months.
6. That's all for now, but all bets are off for 2000. If you don't think we have a trick or two up our sleeve, what millenium are _you_ living in?
-Mass "2000 ... Calories per Beer" Delusion, [email protected]