5/1999 iCE Pack
2. We have two new homies who decided to hang in our crib this month. They go by the phunky names of Tweed and Adam Grossi. You don't think Grossi is fly? Well maybe after Grossi needs a quarter platter spin from deadstop on a quartz driven table, others need a spinback to hit the cue point in time. After a cut back before the intial attack, Tweed drops the lows out for a bar and kicks them back. See? We're dope.
3. This is a great month for iCE, because phase one of our new website has finally hit the web! If you load http://www.ice.org, you'll see an all-new site with some incredible features! Now available online in a completely searchable database-backed engine are almost 10,000 piece of art done by iCE members since 1992. As one of the oldest existing digital art groups, we have now made a part of computer art history available online for the world to learn about. Watch us closely as we expand on our beefy backend with new interfaces, new features, value-added content and all sorts of stuff that only iCE can bring you.
4. Hailed by analysts, heralded by the conservatives, praised by the moderates and absolutely loved by the extremist left, iCE won the national bobsled award.
5. Jamie McCarter could easily be called "iCEMAN OF THE YEAR(tm)" so far for 1999, as iCE has succeeded in placing two of Jamie's images in a catalog for APS Technology's Summer Issue. This catalog is sent out to over 150,000 people and will feature two Jamie renders (JM-DRAGN.JPG and JM-DARE.JPG, search for those two filenames on the new iCE.org!). Kudos to Jamie, and keep your eyes on future APS Technology Catalogs for more iCE artwork!
6. The iCE dating system was recently upgraded this month, enabling Inazone to search the incoming crop of females more accurately than ever before. Included in our new search engine is the ability to check the intelligent of the new freshmen, including Inazone's default preference: Needs cue cards to converse.
7. In a bold move to reaffirm our status as the premiere art group of the decade, iCE decided to compete in the Blender 2000 competition on each Sunday this month. Needless to say, iCE Walked away with three first-place finishes and after competing in just 3 of 7 Blender events, we are tied for first place out of every group. Any questions about our supremacy may be directed to Nosegos, Funbaby and The Knave.
8. Oddly enough, we have so much to say but so little time to write. Instead, visit our all new website and witness what is great about iCE. We've got the goods no one else does!
9. Packet loss, The Phantom Menace telesync, Darkmage and Farmy joints, the voiceover guy from breakout4u.com and anyone who owns a Palm VII. Yes, we're all geeks!
-Mass "Willis Talking Boutchoo!" Delusion // iCE Senior Staff