October, 2001 iCE Pack
2. We need to interrupt the current newsletter to say that nothing extremely interesting happened this month. Same old world domination and such.
3. We unveiled Digital Art Core this month (aka DAC). This is not "an ice site", but a neutral playground for all artists and art lovers. Please come check it out and come join our happy community! Everyone is welcome, the water is nice!
4. Jamie McCarter finished his move out to London (from Toronto, Canada) and has happily fit into his new job working on an unspecified movie (well we know, but he's not sure he can announce it yet :) Jamie didn't lose any of his luggage and even his bag of women's underwear got there safely, so he has stuff to wear to work. He even continued the trend of iCE members getting together and met Megalith in London for lunch. Megalith later reported, "We have a lot in common, eh?"
5. To those of you who misread last month's newsletter and thought we were calling Syntax Error "a malpractice suit waiting to happen" and that we claimed that he "has an ass like a white lace brazier", we would like to apologize. Had you read more closely you wouldn't have misread that, and you would have read the correct wording instead.
6. We were honored last month to be given a postmortem award from M. C. Escher for our in-progress quilt on tiles.ice.org entitled "A Tribute to M. C. Escher". The almost-completely rotten corpse released a statement that read, "I heartily applaud your effort to point out how much I rule. My artwork is the most awesome in the world, and all those newbies like Warhol use gif2ans to make their art - they're all rippers! Not like me, I totally kick ass!" We appreciate his candor and thank him for the praise!
7. We are proud to welcome Jeff Priest to iCE! Jeff is a really fantastic artist who joins us after getting lost and asking for directions at the iCE compound. Upon learning that he was in ice, he sent a video to his family and assured them that "they are treating me well and feeding me regularly. I am looking forward to being able to see you all again someday." Root88 added, "We're glad you volunteered to join the group entirely out of your own free will, with nobody threatening or coercing you in any way at all."
8. 'till next month! Take care and remember to tell someone that you think they have a great ass, as long as it's not your mother-in-law or your dad.
Lipstick and Pantyhose,
Slothy, Mass Delusion, Spot, and Root88
*bisque: (noun) 2. ice cream containing powdered nuts or macaroons
I also agree that this is another fine pack! Congrats to everyone in ice for another great month! You guys and gals really rule!
stay with the family and bring the life to more living.Yes,as a newsreporter,
I often spend days and nights in the office or on the road to news happening.It seems like news is life which we depend on it.Maybe you were touched by a poor man,but after that serious day,I found the most poor man is myself.I am not a good daughter,not a good girlfriend,not a good sister,even not a good woman.I devote myself to the news deeply,Yes,my life is news.
Though not great news will happen in my country,in my city which I work in ,but it does not stop the news covering my life.
I do not know whether it is good to make me work for it or enjoy life .Maybe news is life,and I will never give it up.