March, 2001 iCE Pack
2. Due to a money shortage and the rising costs of newspaper personals, farmy asked us to place his ad here. SSM ISO TDBCEF between 23 and 24. Enjoys: Elvis impersonations, cozy nights by the fire playing the bagpipes, anything with a root shell or a TCP/IP stack. Please respond at farmy.ice.org.
3. Quick plug. Remember to come check out tiles.ice.org, folks! Draw all you want, we'll make more! God, what a terrible slogan. Someone come up with a better slogan. Or maybe we'll just say, "Screw you! We don't like slogans! Slogans are for little wussy boys who still wear Underroos! Not us! We wear some kickass Spider Man pj's with the plastic footsies!" Maybe that is a little too long though.
4. Mass Delusion wanted to tell you all that he's very sorry about "the incident". He hopes the snake will recover and that none of the fish were permanently scarred. And that the mayor will pardon him, even though he interrupted the mayor's stunning battle-cry against ferns.
5. You must send this URL to 5 people in the next 24 hours or terrible things will happen to you! Shihear Kallizad didn't send the URL to his friend last month, and now he's a big fat loser. Don't be like him! If you send this to at least 5 people in the next 24 hours, you can eat meat on any Friday of the year, even if you're the Pope!
6. Look, what do you want? We gave you a brand new web site and new tiles.ice.org last month. We have a new artist this month (empyrean kicks ass!). We're working on other things, as usual. Stay tuned.
Where's all the "inactive" member info/search? :)
Keep up the great work!
I can't believe this still exists.
Thanks for all the hard and long work put forth.
Oldschool Ansi Artist (703/301)