12/1997 iCE Pack
2. I (Force Ten) would like to note that the above inclusion of the word/term "families" was intentional and was a testimony about the social culture of the modern era.
3. Number three fell out of the sleigh and is therefore unavailable.
4. Santa and Jesus were busy fighting over orange smoothies this month, thus we were forced to enlist Hanukkah Harry to act as director of human resources for this pack's info file. Harry unfortunately became verclempt and was unable to divulge any information. Even worse, the humidity was too much for him. Well, either way, nobody left, nobody joined, and nobody got lost in Times Square half-naked.
5. Due to the festive holiday feeling we all have around the office here at iCE headquarters, the obligatory Devastator sexual deviance story has been omitted from the final draft of the info file. Fans of Dev's silly exploits can find some more at http://www.marvalbert.com/friends/Dev.
6. I'd like to apologize for the lack of real news this month. Everyone was busy drawing, partying, opening presents, getting annoyed, returning presents, standing in line, bitching and moaning, having a cow, taking vacation, and pretending to be Friar Tuck this month.
7. As yet another year ends, we at iCE look forward to 1998 as another great year of quality artwork, fun times, and good friendships. Many people don't realize that the great iCE train started rolling in 1991 (and may have existed in some form since '90) and has not stopped since. It's been a great ride and we don't expect it to end any time soon. So, tune in here each month in the coming year. We at iCE wish you all a happy, healthy, safe new year!