1/2000 iCE Pack
2. Among the things found in our latest exploration of the southernmost continent Antartica - Shaggy and Tear! Tear is actually from one of those small countries in Europe, which makes the find in Antartica even more bewildering to iCE Scientists. This, however, has prevented no one from warming up to the Swedish femme. Shaggy, on the other hand, still smells and no one wants to sit next to him. Except Syntax. Check out both of their work this pack as they make a cool comeback!
3. Rounding out our "List of Things Member Related(tm)", The Night Angel has rejoined iCE this month to bring his post-AWE tastiness to a new, colder level. We're looking forward to great things from him and are glad to have him back on the squad.
4. In the web world, The Knave launched a new version of his personal portfolio site. It's completely redone in Flash and sports a pretty techy look. Please visit http://knave.ice.org for more interactive goodies.
5. Looking for a job? There is no place like iCE to get your career jump-started. iCE members alone have hired more than 7 of their iCE breathren in the search to find the most qualified individuals available. We don't just draw, we inbreed! Wait! No! We work hard! That's it!
6. Low-resolution fans everywhere will notice a significantly larger collection of ANSI this month, fueled by hotshots like Fluor, The Night Angel and Ironghost. If you don't have a lick of drool yet, just open the pack and salvitate away.
7. Have a good February and make your Valentine's Day special. Now, where is Tear's phone number...?
-Mass "just like the jelllooooo pudding!" Delusion