7/1998 iCE Pack
2. Back in March, iCE proudly announced that our guards had kept everyone inside our grounds in the Everglades. This month, we're glad to announce that we have added an additional man to the post, one hombre Black, Black Guard. His ripscript shenanigans can be viewed 3:30 to 4:45 on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Also punished for felony loitering were Nosegos, dmp, and Mr. Mister, who returns from the land of formal titles to show us his new goodies.
3. At the first ever iCECon :: West this month, held in San Jose, California, iCE members from around the country met at Chuck E. Cheese's. Mass Delusion, Lord Soth, Sprite, Lemonade, and Degenerit were found playing in the balls. A 6' rat promptly and politely asked us to leave the premises, preceded by "The Little Rat Dance".
5. iCE T-Shirts, once considered to be the work of spirits and fairies, have been spotted! While they still continue to be the work of spirits and fairies, the SpriteSilk(tm) is a sexy new material suitable as undergarments. According to CNN Correspondent Wolf Blitzer, there has been a huge 4'10"-Asian-Canadian-ACiD member interest in our new line of clothing.
6. Announcing a new Artist of the Month(tm), The Knave proves his slick and skilled artistic style with a set of new pieces. Originally pen-drawn images on paper, The Knave scans his work in and finishes them with outline touch-ups and coloring. His art can be browsed quickly, but a closer analysis shows intricacies that could be studied for hours!
7. Tim Wallace, who submitted non-3D work this month, was a proud gallery member at Computer Graphics World (http://www.cgm.com)! Check the front page and look in the gallery - you'll find some of Tim's eye candy on display!
8. Sweat, blood, and tears. Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll. www, ice, and dot-org. Remember, the single most impressive scene web site to ever grace the status bar of a web browser is nearing completion. If this wasn't enough compelling hype to make you visit, think of Lord Soth in his tighty whities with a BASEketball in his hands.
9. Tornados, locust attacks, floods, earthquakes, iCEbergs, tsunamis, hyena packs, hardcore porn, and jumping out of a plane without a parachute.
10. Coming from the Planet Kill -9, Farmicus sealed a deal with Hasbro last Monday for a new line of G.I. Joe villians. Where Destro once ruled supreme, a new breed of ueber-hacker will be the enemy now. Coming with each haQQQQQor Farmicus action figure, will be a coupon towards the purchase of a haQQQQQQQQor Roland figure. While early marketing sketches have Roland posing and grunting "About 3 Q's longer than Farmy's!", there is no official word from Hasbro on anything, especially our sanity.
3.31^2. Another strong month for the team spelled i-C-E, marking our continued domination of the foreign wool market and our $8.1 billion investment in patenting and permanently owning the rights to the ANSI and VGA formats. Once the book deal has been solidified, look for us to release in another four weeks! Beware, WE-WILL.SUE!
Hugs and Kisses, Mass Delusion - iCE Senior Staff