2/1997 iCE Pack
2. Noone died this month. Hrmm.
3. The annual iCE Ball (tm) went extremly well. Lord Soth and others sent emails to other iCE members while intoxicated. Aneurysm cracked a 40oz. alcoholic beverage bottle over Jae's head and called him names. Kamikazee was even sighted there, and when someone asked him "Hey, whats up?" he swiftly responded, "Nothing, just fixing my contact." He then whiped some white flakes from his nose.
4. A very disturbing rumor has been passing around the scene and we would like to dispell any beliefs in it.
5. THIS MONTH: Magnetic Rage, in all his glory has jumped aboard and is embarking on the great rollercoaster that is iCE. Hope he has his seatbelt on tight!
6. New Jersey girls do it the best. Trust us on this one.
7. SpaceDev is still denying any involvement.
8. Some of you might have heard those "got Milk?" commercials on the radio, where a hostage situation is resolved when the police give the terrorists cookies and chocolate cake. We would like to protest these advertisements, because that is not how it happened! Another example of the liberal media!
9. iCE has *NOT* gone bankrupt as was previously stated. Sheesh.
10. iCE would like to extend a very special "Happy Birthday you geek!" to one of iCE's best and most dedicated artists. Jae (aka Toon Goon, in a far off land). If you run by him ever, please extend a graceful "Happy 11th birthday!"