October, 2002 iCE Pack
|This Month We Bring You...
... and as usual, our beloved newsletter
1. Just like Heinz Ketchup, we're a little slow out of the bottle this month. We would like to blame Neitzsche for the delay. And since we have no new members this month, we might as well toss some more love towards J-Tec.
2. We did a massive server migration this month across the US to our new server, mango.ice.org, as hinted in last month's interview. After Slothy's move out to California from Virginia, the iCE server was feeling blue and missed him. So Farmy put together a new spankin server out in California on an even fatter pipe. Hopefully the site feels faster now. But we must point out that Farmy is possibly the greatest person in the world. Even though ever since he was audited by the IRS when he was 15, he does get a little TOO excited when people ask for shell accounts.
3. Much like Heinz Ketchup, Darkmage has even more snakes in his yard. And Greater Evil is working on contracting the Black Death in time for Christmas. Hey, speaking of Christmas, guess what the most popular product on our Christmas lists is? That's right, Krispy Kreme donuts! Unfortunately they don't ward off speeding tickets...
4. We're all gunning for Stereophoenix, who, like Heinz Ketchup, comes in a new squeezable container as part of a fresh marketing perspective. Thankfully, though, Stereophoenix isn't being sold in a frightening green color! And he doesn't have much in common with the random guy who comes from 90 degrees away to grab Jason and piggyback him through the atmosphere in Jason X.
5. iCE has some big and exciting new plans for our website in the coming months. We would love to get one or two guys or gals to help with bringing it all together. So if you are a web coding guru who would love to be a part of our little family (and know how to find your way around a MySQL database), drop us a line at [email protected] with a bit about yourself and some sites you've done.
6. Halloween is really creepy and scary, which makes totally unlike Heinz Ketchup. This is different from "hell on earth" though, which apparently describes TonchyZ's school as of late. I bet they don't serve Heinz Ketchup there...
Happy Halloween, Root88, Trip and Slothy
i guess in Swedish they have a daily vowel movement too.
Anyway, bull shitting = ordbajsa.