6/2000 iCE Pack
2. We wish Ian Dale good luck on his seven week trip to Europe, all expenses paid! Ian won an upstage.com artist contest and will be strapped into a plane to go to London, Paris, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, Barcelona, and probably some other places along the way. Real tough life... incidentally, this is a bit of a "coming of age" event for Ian. Most of the other iCE artists have had companies pay all expenses and fly them around for almost 2 months all over Europe. We've all felt a little guilty that Ian still hadn't gotten the honor yet. As you may imagine, things are now a lot less tense at the iCE compound.
3. Girls who give oral pleasure to ponies are just not right in the head. You can spot the stable ones in a crowd based on two criteria:
3a. They aren't giving oral pleasure to a pony. 3b. They're the ones grouping all around Massd's sexy body.
4. In other news, happy birthday to: Mongi, MagneticM, Farmy, Root 88, Basehead, and Leonardo! I hope everyone else's birthday involves as much alcohol as was consumed at Farmy's birthday party!
5. eTantrum body count is now as follows: Farmy, Slothy, Mr Mister, Greater Evil, (St.) Blazer, and finally (and least of all), Hitman of (in-spirit-only) ACiD. Additionally, Jamie McCarter and Rogue Leader have both done work for eTantrum. See? It pays to be in iCE.
6. As I'm sure many of you are fans of DaVinci's world-famous (seriously) engraving work, you'll be excited to know that he's giving classes in the Kansas area. The bad part is that they're already going on, so you're kinda SOL. Regardless, if you've never seen DaVinci's engraving work, go directly to http://www.masterengraver.com/. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
7. In a fluke occurrance, Slothy moved this month and now happens to be a couple of blocks away from Adam Grossi. J ust goes to show that iCE is slowly taking over the world.
-Lord "I smell like pee" Soth & Mass "I just farted" Delusion