10/1995 iCE Pack
1�.Oh boy. If you haven't already noticed, I've lost it.
2. Wow October is a slow month...
3. Viper was removed from the active memberlist because he moved to Jupiter on a bicycle built for two.
Also Split decided Motion is the group for him, although not because of the apology listed below. Sorry to see ya' leave, cornholio.
4. On a more serious note, iCE would like to extend a warm welcome to a few new cohorts in artistic representation. (uh, that's like, doodleboys and stuff -BH yeah! m m heh heh m -B) They are: Visigoth, VGA Studmuffin, Devine Styler, ANSI Starlet, and The Green Hornet, ANSI Insect and overall super guy. Yep. That's as serious as it gets when I do the .NFO file, folks.
5. Lemonade has shocked the United States by introducing a new line of freshly squeezed ANSI juices. The juices are advertised with the slogan "OJ will kill you, drink some nice cool Lemonade!"
6. Mass Delusion failed another midterm and has been demoted to Trial Courier. He will report to Lord Soth, who is the Senior Trial Courier. Force Ten has been appointed Administrative Head to the Chief Trial Courier Assistant, who was not available for questioning.
7. Site News! arpeggio.res.cmu.edu in /othergroups/ice is one site that holds our packs! New packs can be found in the /incoming directory. Our world wide web page is still under construction at http://www.ice.org. Speaking of which, our very own domain (ice.org) is evolving as we speak! E-mail us with a hello to [email protected]!">kiwi.ice.org">[email protected]! More ice.org news to come... stay tuned.
8. I'd like to encourage everyone to check out the rad Freedom Intro with graphics by our very own XTen! It's better than audio tapes of Friar Tuck winning the Alfred University Belching Competition. Go Xten! Get this on ftp.cdrom.com at /demos/hornet/freedom/freedom.zip
9. There is no number nine. I don't like this number. Actually, I don't really mind it, but since this is my first .NFO in a long time, I wanted to do something interesting to make people think. Bet you're thinking. Bet you're thinking about number ten huh? What if I told you there isn't a number ten either? Heh Heh Heh. Ooooooooooohhhh Baby. You know, now that I think about it, I like the number nine. Why? Because the lead singer of Love Battery's name is Ron Nine, and I think they're kind of rad. So there, I guess there is a nine. A pseudonine. Don't use that as your handle. It's like, mine. And don't use my real name on a conference. If you know what that means, you're oldskewl. Hi.
10. This spot is reserved in memory of Shannon Hoon.
10�.Hi J'onn. High Ben. Hi Defect.
11. iCE's Canadian Headquarters, The Twisted Tower, has been attacked by large armies of satanic lemmings. The lemmings fought nobly and overtook the walls of the great Tower, which is now completely run by the lemmings. The lemmings don't know much about modems though, so they sacrificed them all to the God of spoons and forks with blotchy complexions in purple egotism. Sadly, we must bid The Twisted Tower good-bye. iCE is not accepting applications for a replacement at this time.
12. APOLOGIES GO HERE. HERE. HERE. GOT THAT JON?
12�.I needed somewhere to apologize, so I'll squeeze them in here, between 12 and 14. First I want to apologize to Supreme for leaving him out of the memberlist accidentally. Then I want to apologize to Hellrazor for leaving him out of the memberlist AND forgetting to mention that he joined in the NFO. Finally I want to apologize to Splint and Surreal Logic. After forgetting to release the US-VIT1.ICE ansi 2 months ago, I released it last month, although I forgot to change the font to VOTB. This is what I'd call an unlucky ansi, and a BAD month for me. So although Splint refused a free ansi, I did one for Surreal Logic, since he got screwed out of an ansi. Hey, we're not perfect here in the iCE Pastures, but when I find that I make a mistake it really hurts, and I don't expect others to suffer from my mistakes. So SL, my most sincere apologies, enjoy the ansi :). Splint, I still owe you for putting up with me. -Slothy
14. Just to beat a dead horse because we're good for that, I wanted to point out that iCE has a permanent voice mail request and information hotline. The number is 1-800-221-5089, box 8iCE (8423). This service is available toll free, 24/7, from all of the USA and Canada. PS: It's Slothy's cheese-E voice on it. It's not mine. I had nothing to do with it. Here's our rad P.O. Box for mailings, postal bombs, and chain letters (don't forget by-mail requests with checks (in US Funds) too!): iCE Advertisements P.O. Box 11233 Fairfield, NJ 07004 USA Attn: Turnip Department
Note that the last line of the address is optional.
15. And with that, I bid thee farewell until next time. If there is one. Someone from another art group mentioned something about almost dying. Or was that the group? I dunno. Whatever.
Uh, like, bye! -Force Ten- 1-800-221-5089 Box: 7058 [email protected] ">nexxus.novasys.com">[email protected] -Lord Soth- 1-800-340-6245 Box: 4,000,001: [email protected] |